The Sanneh Foundation is offering free soccer and basketball clinics this summer. Clinics are for youth ages 5-12yo. Topics covered include basic skill training, speed and agility development, as well as overall health and fitness.
Participants should bring:
· Appropriate footwear (trainers)
· Water/sports drink
· Any medications the athlete/camper may need
· Shin Guards (Soccer Only)
Due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we are changing the format to help ensure everyone’s safety while at camp. Some of these steps include: weather policy, groupings, social distancing, and hygiene.
All camps are Monday through Thursday in morning, afternoon, or evening sessions. Please register for each session per child.
June 14 - 17th
June 21 - 24th
June 28 - July 1st
July 6 - 9th*
July 12 - 15th
July 19 - 22nd
July 26 - 29th
August 2 - 5th
August 9 - 12th
August 16 - 19th
1:00 - 3:30pm
*tuesday - friday due to holiday
- This year we are keeping campers in pods of 30 with multiple pods per location dependent on spacing.
WEATHER POLICY (outdoor camps only)
If there is any type of rain in the forecast for the day, we will cancel that day of camps – unfortunately. (*no gathering in buildings in off-chance we’d have to seek temporary refuge)
SOCIAL DISTANCING & HYGIENE
Social distancing of six (or more) feet will be implemented and maintained between staff, coaches, campers, and parents at camps through the following engineering and administrative controls:
CHECK-IN PROCESS & AREA
- The check-in queue for each camper will have clearly visible field markers – properly spaced to ensure social distancing.
- Camp curriculum consists of movement-based activities, both with and without the ball – that will ensure each camper's safety and adhere to proper social distancing standards.
- Coaches will demonstrate, instruct and monitor the activities at a safe distance.
- Campers should bring their own water bottles.
- Campers will be given adequate time for water breaks.
- Due to COVID-19, we will NOT be handing out water bottles, nor have big jugs for campers to fill/re-fill.
- At the end of the training/camp session, campers will be dismissed in sequence by their smaller groups. There will be no large gatherings of campers.