The Sanneh Foundation Response to COVID-19
Over the previous few weeks, The Sanneh Foundation has been monitoring the COVID-19 situation with extreme precaution. We cannot stress how important it is for our staff, families, and partners to make informed and considerate decisions regarding their social activities to help prevent the spread of contagious disease. With this in mind, and in conjunction with the Saint Paul Public Schools (SPPS), St. Cloud Area School District (SCASD), and Saint Paul Parks and Recreation (SPPR), The Sanneh Foundation will be making the following changes to its programs and operational schedule starting Wednesday, March 18th through Monday, March 31st, 2020:
- All recreational programming at Conway Park for adults and youth will be cancelled.
- All youth afterschool programming at Conway Park will be cancelled, including Conway Kids Time.
- All meetings, events, and rentals at Conway Park are cancelled.
- All nutritional service programs at the Conway Community Center will take place in the Lobby via “Grab & Go” meals during the following distribution times:
- Lunch Services: 12pm – 3pm
- Dinner Services: 4pm – 6pm
NOTE: Meals are for take home only and there will be no access to the community center.
- Conway staff will be present at the Conway Community Center in the lobby area during meal distribution times to provide information regarding additional community resources for families.
- Donations of non-perishable foods, snacks, and toilet paper will be gladly accepted during meal distribution times. Also, for those able to make a contribution to support our services, visit www.thesannehfoundation.org/donate.
- All Dreamline Coaches will communicate with the families of SPPS and SCASD youth using approved district communications platforms and practices.
- Increased janitorial services have been contracted in response to the need for additional sanitization of the facility.
Please note that these changes are fluid and could change at any time, in which we will do our best to inform the community in the most appropriate and efficient way possible and as directed by local government authorities. Please note that we will be updating all Social Media channels with the most up to date information, which can be found at www.thesannehfoundation.org. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call 651-690-4855 during the operational hours above or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be safe and I wish you all the best during this difficult time.
Chief Executive Officer