Lead the Future. Join the Dreamline Team.
Dreamline is a culturally-relevant mentoring and tutoring program that supports under-resourced students during in-school and out-of-school time.
In partnerships with schools in the Metro areas and St. Cloud, Dreamline provides instruction in social-emotional learning and mindfulness to develop 21st Century college and career readiness skills in students.
The Sanneh Foundation is always recruiting and hiring full-time Dreamline mentors to join a highly skilled youth development team.
Dreamline mentors offer in-school academic support and deliver afterschool enrichment and program activities.
Targeting students who disengage academically and feel disconnected from school, Dreamline mentors use relationship building as a tool to improve academic performance and self-efficacy, and the overall school climate.
Mentors are also expected to participate in other Sanneh Foundation responsibilities as needed.
We are currently looking for people who:
- Value empowering the voice of young people
- Work as a part of a team to help students develop social and emotional learning, and mindfulness skills
- Create equitable learning environments
- Invest in the future of your community
- Develop and advance 21st Century Cultural Leadership skills
Sanneh’s Dreamline program offers staff:
- Workforce development to build skills for achieving professional success
- Networking opportunities in your community
- Opportunity to experience and share accomplishments with young people
- The ability to be a role model and hero to the youth of our community
Join The Sanneh Foundation and support our mission to empower youth, improve lives, and unite communities through the advancement of diversity, equity and community well-being.
Please apply via the Apply Now link OR send a résumé, three professional references and answers to the questions below to Ms. Jade Adams, HR Generalist at [email protected]. Applications are accepted until the position is filled.
When applying, please answer the following questions:
1. Why do you want to work at Sanneh?
2. How can you advance the Diversity/Equity/Inclusion and Social Justice agenda at Sanneh?
3. What opportunities have you had working and collaborating in diverse, multicultural and inclusive settings?
4. Which position and location are you applying for?