Saint Mary's University of Minnesota is partnering with The Sanneh Foundation and selected school districts to prepare high-quality educators who reflect the diverse communities of the schools in which they work.The specially designed pathway, which includes two intensive summers of teacher licensure preparation coursework, offer the opportunity to earn a Master's degree in either ESL or Special Education, while you... Live more. Learn more. Earn more.
To apply for the Teacher Pathway Program please gather these materials:
- Official transcripts from undergraduate degree and send to: Saint Mary's University of Minnesota Attn: Megan Troje | 2500 Park Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Personal Statement (1 to 2 pages)
- go to: https://www.smumn.edu/admission/apply
- Click on the "Apply" link
- Fill out the application and upload required documents
- Email: Megan Troje at email@example.com to request a waiver of application fee
- apply for federal financial aid at fafsa.ed.gov
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020
Join The Sanneh Foundation and Saint Mary's University of Minnesota for an Informational Session & Workshop on Monday, March 23rd, 5:30-7pm at Conway Community Center.